Well, it was Enterprise Day today. Yesterday we were given our job adverts by Mr. Bines - I ws put in Ms Herring's group and I was applying for the 'position of Trainee Police Constable'. It sounds bad but it actually wasn't. We had two real policemen who came in to interview us. They were quite young, around mid to late 20s I think and everyone, including Ms. Herring went gaga over them. We all had to write a CV and a cover letter and only 8 people were chosen to be interviewed. I didn't get the interview and I was really relieved because think how intimidating it is to have the whole class watching you and being asked lots and lots of questions by the policemen. Lyndsey, Gemma and Liz didn't get the interviews either and I don't think any of them was disappointed at all! At the beginning, the interviewd seemed a bit exciting but it soon got so repetitive that I got so bored.
Tomorrow is Sports Day, Gemma just texted me that we are going to have a picnic. I don't have many food I can bring though...
Phoebe isn't feeling well today :(. She is burning up and I think she has a tummy ache. She is usually so loud and now even when she cries or moan, it's just a small mew. Poor thing, my mum and dad have taken her to see a doctor, so I'm at home on my own at the moment. Hope she gets better soon.
For Esme:
Hey! Hope you are having fun at France :D It's really nice here at the moment. It's much quieter without you here and because Gemma is doing house drama, we only have 3 people in our group! Its really weird... The enterprise day was pretty boring so you didn't miss much. We have seen your DVD. It's great :D! We have decided to use Lizzy's puppets to act out the missing scenes so it should be quite interesting... Oh yeah, And Maddie came to school for half day the other day! We were all so shocked, me and Gemma was discussing when she was going to come back on that day as well, and then when we entered the class, she was there! The DofE presentation is still not done yet :/ I think Lyndsey is panicking a little bit on it. Hopefully, we will manage to pull it of on that day. Anyways, I think this should be more than enough update for you. Take care :D Bon Nuit, mon amie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment