Wednesday, 27 May 2009

Beach

I was going to update yesterday but for some reason, blogger wouldn't let me log on...

Anyways, we had an amazing time. I think it was one of the maddest idea w have ever had but it was really fun. We went to the beach even though it was really windy and the sky was really gloomy. We were going to call it off but we were all desperate to go so we went ahead with the plan anyway. We took turn to changed into our bikins in Rossi's toilet, and the others waited while playing cards. When Lizzy went in, we all thought she fainted in the toilet or something coz she took ages XD
After we got changed we went to the beach and we stood there for like 5 minutes before taking our skirt/ trousers off. Everyone was too embarrassed, lol. Well, apart from Gemma. I think she started stripping the minute we got there. None of us wanted to take our tops off. We chose a spot near the builders for goodness sake and it was freezing cold. But then later on, we went into the sea with our bikinis. I don't why but Lizzy had her knickers above her swimming costume or something and she got it wet. She had to wear it afterwards as well XD. I fell over this rock thing and now have a huge graze on my leg, but it was still fun. Once we finished swimming and got ourselves changed and everything, the sun decided to come out. It was so annoying >_< We could have gone to town first. Oh well, at least we had an insane experience, Lol. I would upload some pictures but I have lost my phone cable thing so i can't connect my phone with my laptop. Hopefully I will find it soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment