I went to town with my friends yesterday and we got water bombed! We were just sitting there when someone threw a water bomb at us. At first, I thought it was one of the boys who threw it at us, so I didn't move coz I didn't think they would do it again and I wasn't that wet. But then another one came and it hit the soil which hit us so most of us were soaked and covered in mud(especially me!!!). I got hit the worst coz the back of my top was soaked. Maddie, Lizzy and Esme's dresses got wet and Gemma's top, skirt and tights got wet as well.
We all headed to Adventure Island's toilets to get ourselves dried off but it was really hard to dry our tops off without taking it off so we tried to get the boys to lend us their T-shirts to wear but they refused. Gemma and Maddie even went down on their knees to beg! XD But in the end, they went to Primark to get us 5 shirts instead. They were surprisingly nice, I thought they'd just get us matching shirts. I think practically all of us wanted to keep the one we were wearing but they insisted on having it back :( We are going to wear them on Monday though to Walton on the Naze before giving it back :P
I think it's the first time I have been water bombed and it was not nice at all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment