Okay, Lizzy's birthday.
Me, Maddie and Amy went to town to shop for Lizzy's prezzie. The others were going to come but: Esme had her cousins around, Gemma had this sailing thing, Molly went to watch a film and Lyndsey was just busy. Anyways, so me, madz and amy went to town and we were thinking of buying Lizzy some heels or some kind of dress or skirt. We intededed to look for these things but we ended up looking at more of lacy, leopard print stuff coz we kept thinking that Lizzy likes leopardprint and girly stuff. We nearly bought her this leopard print knickers with pink lace. I kinda wish we did coz it would have been so funny if she opened it in class infront of everyone, Mr. B included. We looked into quite a lot of clothes shop when we wandered into a jewellery shop and we saw this really pretty necklace with a really cute small diamond. We're not sure if the diamond is real diamond but it might be coz it is really really small. In a good way though. The day before Lizzy's birthday, I got a text from Madz saying the necklace was all tangled and knotted up and looks broken. It was like an OMG moment. But luckily Maddie got it fixed by her jeweller friend. Maddie is amazing. Most of Lizzy's bday stuff was sorted out by her. She made the cake, fixed the present and wrapped the present.
Next is Ez's birthday. Won't go to much details about this as she still doesn't know what I have gotten her. Her birthday is on this Sunday, so we are going to celebrate it with her on Mon at school. Lizzy's is going to make her amazing dinosaur cake for Ez. The others are going to go town tomorrow to buy Ez her prezzie. I won't be joining them as I have alredy bought Esme her present. It is an amazing present and I swear I am not being bias. It is so good, I'm tempted to just buy Esme something from town and keep it for myself. I bought it on the internet on this website that sells Japanese stuff. When I found it I was like, that is so Esme. It arrived last week in like this amazing Japanese parcel. They put this Japanese newspaper inside to cushion the thing. I am so keeping it forever. A Japanese Newspaper -squeal-!!! I will post a picture of the present next week to show you the amazingness of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment