Friday, 8 May 2009

Update

I just spent like an hour looking through layouts and backgrounds for both this blog and the Singing Princess. I changed this one like loads of time but I still went back to this dark spotty one - what a waste of time -_-

Revision time will be starting for me on Monday so probably won't be posting much next week. Am looking forward to the weeks after the tests. Hopefully things will be easier. I can then spend more of my time on Japanese and Chinese.

Right, today Esme posted on the Singing Princess blog saying I write in ''annoying walls of horrendous glubber'' (these were the exact words). She is such a great friend. Oh well, I will ignore her. You will not control my style of typing, Esme Elmane, so ha! Lol, I can't believe I'm having a go at you through blogger; i doubt you would even read this :D

That's it for now.
Need to go drool over Kame now on Cartoon Kat-tun or Tatta Hitotsu no Koi XD

No comments:

Post a Comment